20 Ideas Of How To Get Traffic For Your Website
I am going to ask you three important questions, then try very hard to help you with your answers, if you answer yes to any one of the questions.
Are you a business owner? Do you have a blog? Do you face the annoying problem of trying to gain traffic or organic readers?
Most new business owners, or blog owners do not realize if you have an online website the visitors do not just magically find you. You have to work very hard to find and shape your particular targeted audience. Learn how to increase web traffic?
I also got frustrated and wanted to give up on my business as well as my blogs! If you find the correct free information and training, the benefits are unbelievable! Your blog becomes an awesome tool for an astounding impact on your type of business by properly attracting that magical traffic to your site. This same traffic will have definite value to make a wonderful impression on clients and prospects and build a social media following or audience. Learn how to drive traffic to your website?
I have found many proven strategies that boost readership and will help raise the amount of traffic to your blog or get traffic for your website! I am going to list 20 but you can find the free training that I did and learn many more! I got my training here, beginning for free.
1. You have to write more. Statistics show the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will definitely receive. Google, for instance, gives highest priority to websites and blogs with fresh content, so to get noticed by search engines, update your blog at LEAST twice per week.
2. Always, always promote with social media. Share every new blog post across your personal social media networks, including Twitter, Google +, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Digg. You will discover the more time you spend growing your networks and continue to share awesome content, these same sites will become part of your very top traffic sources.
3. You can’t forget to write better titles. The titles leading to your blog posts are sometimes more important than the content itself. This being because titles help potential readers decide whether they would like to click and read more. Look around you, everywhere you see a title posted, how are they worded? Yes, they entice the reader with solutions or promises. If you do this also, your audience will surprisingly increase.
4. Know your niche. While you may be interested in internet marketing, body shaping and weight loss or even exotic travel destinations, alluring scented oils, vitamins, etc., you must keep your content following this targeted theme. For example, if your niche is internet marketing, please don’t add articles about how much you love your pet, unless your pet is an internet marketing guru! What specific message do you want to convey to your type of audience? Always keep to the subject and give your readers the information you promised.
5. Please include a few photos. Studies have shown that photos in blog posts increase readers. Not only does an image make the post more visually appealing, but you can also include keywords in the Alt Image tag on the image, raising the search engine optimization (SEO) on your site. Always remember that you cannot just take images willy nilly from any place on Google because you risk violating copyright laws. Locate royalty-free images from a sites like Pixabay.com or Clipart.com.
6. You must always use keywords. If I speak of SEO, keywords are most definitely the heart of SEO. If you use a keyword rule on each of your post, this is the easiest way to generate traffic. When you begin to write a blog post, think of the one important key phrase that you imagine readers will use to find your post. Now, add that phrase into the post title, the page headline, twice within the page content, in a featured image, and also into the page link. This keyword focusing will actually help Google understand what your page is about, this leading to more traffic by way of the search engines.
I found some awesome information for creating more traffic that you may want to read, the website is GrowTraffic.com.